Last Edited on the 30th of September, 2018
Excel Aviation Limited may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
The controller of your Personal Data
We control your Personal Data to allow us to give you advice and recommendations on your recruitment and employment requirements, your data is then passed on to the relevant company/companies we have agencies with by way of application forms, C.V.’s by post, email’s or through their secure websites online. At Excel Aviation Limited, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this Policy.
Data we may collect about you
Excel Aviation Limited’ primary focus is to provide you with a recruitment service and we will collect and use your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. The types of Personal Data that we collect, and process may include:
- Individual details - Name, address (including proof of address), other contact details (e.g. email and telephone numbers), gender, marital status, date and place of birth, nationality, employers, job titles and employment history, and family details including their relationship to you.
- Financial details – full bank account details.
- Identification details – identification numbers issued by government bodies or agencies, including your PPS number, tax identification number, Social Security number, copy of passport, Security Declaration Form and your photograph.
Use of your personal information
The Personal Data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Excel Aviation Limited to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities, provide career guidance and support, and request your feedback on your candidate experience.
- Communicate with third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal record checking services and passport verification. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
This Personal Data list is not exhaustive, and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Who can access your data
The information that you have provided to us may be made available to personnel working in Excel Aviation Limited, our affiliate companies, our clients, and the third parties as set out above. Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
Existing Data information
Excel Aviation Limited will use our best endeavours to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you.
All such deletions and data updates should be sent to Excel Aviation Limited at email@example.com from the email address of record and these will be actioned within 10 days and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessarily required by law.
Legal Bases for Processing your information
We will only use your Personal Data for lawful reasons. These are:
- The use is necessary for the performance of a contact to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract (such as providing a recommendation)
- The use is necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- You have consented to us using your information in such a way
- The use is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests
- The use is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, such as assisting a regulatory authority’s investigation of a criminal offence
How long do we keep your information
We will only hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with or legitimate interests as data controller.
Where we have sought consent to keep your data on file for future job vacancies, and you have provided that consent, we will keep your data until such period as you have exercised your legitimate right to be erased or forgotten. At which time, we will delete or destroy your data, unless you have already withdrawn your consent to our processing of your data in which case it will be deleted or destroyed upon your withdrawal of consent.
When providing services to you it may be necessary to retain your information for an extended period of time. We keep your information for as long as required by law for the purpose that you gave it to us for. As a general rule for legal and best practice reasons we are required to keep your information for 6 years after the date on which our relationship ends.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While Excel Aviation Limited takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. Excel Aviation Limited accepts no liability should this occur.
You have the following rights in relating to the personal data we hold on you:
- The right to be informed about the data we hold on you and what we do with it
- The right to have data deleted in certain circumstances. This is also known as ‘erasure’
- The right to restrict the processing of the data
- The right to transfer the data we hold on you to another party. This is also known as ‘portability’
- The right to object to the inclusion of any information
- The right to regulate any automated decision-making and profiling of personal data.
In addition to the above rights, you also have the unrestricted right to withdraw consent, that you have previously provided to our processing of your data at any time. Withdrawing your consent means that we will stop processing the data that you had previously given us consent to use. There will be no consequences for withdrawing your consent.
If you are dissatisfied about the way we handle your personal data, please contact us. We will do our best to address your concerns swiftly and resolve any issues you have. You have the right to complaint to the Office of The Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois. www.dataprotection.ie Tel: +353(0)761 104 800. Fax: +353 57 868 4757. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy will be reviewed annually. Excel Aviation Limited will regularly monitor the effectiveness of this policy to ensure that it is achieving its objectives.