Cologne Open Day for Aircraft Engineers
As the exclusive provider of engineering personnel to Ryanair in Germany, Excel Aviation is delighted to announce that due to the expansion of its operation in Germany Ryanair is holding an Open Recruitment Day in Cologne on 26th January 2016.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
To provide engineering support to our client Ryanair, Excel Aviation, is now inviting applications for B1 and Cat A Engineers preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our clients bases in Germany.
- Applicants must hold an E.U. passport with no restrictions.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience.
- Hanger and/or line experience.
- Good computer literacy.
- Competitive salary rates.
- Planned rosters.
- Vacancies across large European base network.
- Great potential for internal promotion and career advancement.
- Baden Baden
- Berlin Schonefeld (SXF)